Yogaville Retreat – November 17th-19th 2017
This retreat is specifically designed to restore your energy, invigorate your mind and inspire your soul.
Yogaville offers a beautiful setting for journaling, walking, meditating, relaxing and just breathing! The retreat schedule includes spaces of time so you can enjoy any and/or all of these activities. More details on the schedule to come!
2016 Program (look 2017 update soon!)
Friday Evening – Relax
- Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep) – Recover from your drive with a deep relaxation and let your rejuvenation begin.
- Learn basic meditation techniques (optional)
- Orientation and Evening Tour of Yogaville – Meet our dedicated tour guide, learn about Yogaville’s history, enjoy a guided tour, and view the Lotus in its evening splendor. Had the tour? Enjoy an optional activity.
Saturday – Go Deep
- Morning Practice – Gentle Integral Yoga
- Restorative Yoga & Nature walk – Dip into a restorative pose and then freshen your lungs with a walk in our beautiful surroundings.
- Meditation at the Lotus Hall – Enjoy a meditation in Yogaville’s Lotus Hall. This inspiring building provides a wonderful setting for deep meditation.
- Evening discussion with guest speaker
Sunday – Recharge
- Morning Meditation – Mindfulness Meditation
- Morning Practice – Stretch and open the body with Yin Yoga
Register Early and Save:
Registration is Friday November 4th at 2:00pm. Weekend officially ends Sunday at 11am with checkout at 1:00pm.
Pricing: $290 prior to September 1st | $320 Prior to October 1st | $330 Thereafter
Deposit* of $100 secures a space. Pricing timelines above apply to final payment. Deposit included in total payment. *Deposit nonrefundable after September 1st, 2016.
All participants will stay in the same private house.
Dorm Room (Shared with 4-6 people) with private bathroom.
Shared Private Room (room w/ two twin beds)
All meals are provided and are vegetarian. Please inform us if you have any allergies.
Meals begin with dinner Friday evening and conclude with breakfast on Sunday