Kundalini Yoga Level 1 Training in Charlottesville
We are working on a training program scheduled to begin July 2017. . We need 10 committed students. If you would like to add your name to the list please email
“If you want to learn something, read about it. If you want to understand something, write about it.
If you want to master something, teach it.” – Yogi Bhajan
The following program needs 10 students to run. We are asking students to contact Sohan Raj (see below contact info) by May 7th if you would like to participate in this program. We are so excited for the opportunity to host Darshan Kaur Khalsa once more in Charlottesville!! Please help us spread the word.
Course Times & Dates: Friday 5:30-8:30, Saturday 7:30-5:30, Sunday 7:30-3:30
Jul 14-16, Aug 11-13, Sep 15-17, Oct 13-14, Nov 3-4, Dec 8-10, Jan 19-21, Feb 16-18, Mar 16-18
White Tantric Oct 7th*
*In Herndon, VA
Requirements: To be certified as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher the following qualifications must be met:
- Complete: 2, 40 Day meditations
- Write: 1, 6 hour workshop
- Write: 1, 10 week course
- Teach: at least 1 mini practicum and 1 full practicum (40 minutes)(more teaching opportunities included as time allows)
- Complete: 20 yoga classes outside of the training
- Attend: 1 White Tantric Yoga course (an all day meditation course held annually in Herndon, VA
and other parts of the country. Attendance at a Solstice during the program counts.)
- Attend: 5 Morning Sadhanas – held on a Sundays on the weekends of training.
- Complete: A take home Final Exam
- Complete: Payment for the program